Yes, Nash Warren has a specific policy designed to give cover for small holiday apartments, which gives the same cover as for a domestic home.

Be aware that although those who own apartment s in holiday blocks will probably have buildings cover on the structure of their apartment, their contents will not be insured. ( and neither will their bicycles, etc)